|Number of players
|Team or Individual play
- In this game, there are three conditions set for each hole. The player who achieves one of those three set standards on a hole wins that hole. While they can be customized according to the group, the three most common conditions for Auto Win are:
- If more than one player fulfills one of these set conditions, the Auto Win winner is the player who first met the condition. In some cases, the hole is either halved of its points or bet amount is carried over to the next hole.
- The player with the most holes won at the end of the round wins the match or bet.
- Chip-in from off the green (fringes do not count)
- Hole out from a sand bunker, or
- Make an approach shot inside the flagstick from 150+ yards or on any par-3 hole.