|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- Bisque Bogey is a variation of the standard Bisque Par. In Bisque Bogey, players can choose how many handicap strokes they want to use on each hole and when. However, this has to be decided after the hole is completed.
- After completing a hole, the player informs the marker of how many handicap strokes they want to use for that hole.
- Once the next hole starts, previous handicaps and par scores cannot be changed.
- A player cannot exceed their handicap allowance throughout the round.
- The scorecard consists of three columns. The first one records the stroke score, the second records the number of handicap strokes used, and the third column consists of the resultant par score, which is represented by “+”, “-”, or “0”