|Number of players||2, 4|
|Team or Individual play||Team|
- A Bloodsome Scramble begins as a regular scramble. All players of a team tee off. However, the Bloodsome Scramble rules kick in after that.
- Instead of the best shot, as in a typical scramble, the worst shot of a team is selected by the opponent team, and the next stroke is played from there. This process continues at every hole, with the worst ball being played after each stroke until the ball is holed
- This is the least popular scramble format and is rarely played because it takes so long.
- This game is usually not played by amateurs or high-handicappers.
- In some games, as decided by the tournament organizers, each player of the team is required to hole out at least once during the round.