|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- Dolittle is an interesting golf game that involves the various accumulators named after animals.
- This game is essentially different side bets that can be set in motion during any kind of game or tournament.
- Examples of Dr. Dolittle accumulators include:
- Snakes: Every time a player three-putts, 1 unit is added to the value of the Snake. The last player to three-putt “holds” the Snake and has to pay the total value of the Snake to all other players in the group.
- Camels: When the golf ball goes into a bunker.
- Fish: When a player hits the ball into the water.
- Bears: For hitting trees.
- Rabbits: When the ball lands in the bushes.