|Number of players||4|
|Team or Individual play||Team|
- Fairways to Heaven is a game that requires a player to hit the fairway with their drive.
- This game can be played in pairs or in groups of three or four players.
- Before the round begins, the players of the group decide a certain amount that has to be put in the pot on each driving hole. The amount usually increases after every hole. For example, if the pot per player was 50 cents for the first hole, then it would be $1 for the next hole, and so on.
- On each par-4 and par-5 hole, the players add in the agreed-upon amount in the pot.
- The “money player” that is the player who has to hit the fairway on a given hole rotates on each hole. The order is usually decided before the round. For example, the order for a threesome might be Player A, Player B, Player C, and then the order repeats until the 18th
- If the money player hits the fairway with their drive, they win the pot for that hole.
- If the money player fails to do so, the pot is carried over to the next hole.
- The winner of the game is no doubt the player who manages to collect the most money.