|Number of players||2,3,4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- This game is a side bet usually played by a group of golfers in a golf course they are all familiar with as it gives everyone an equal chance to win the bet based on the scores of their favorite holes only.
- In Favorite Holes, players choose the three holes in which they believe they will score best, also known as the “Favorite” holes or “Best” holes, before the round begins.
- The amount of money that each player contributes to the pot is also decided beforehand.
- The scoring in this game is relative to the par, not the total number of strokes, so players should choose the holes where they think they would score the lowest in relation to par.
- The group tees off and plays the round. At the end of the round, the scores of the best holes of all players are compared, and the player with the lowest score in relation to par wins the pot.