|Number of players||2, 3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Individual|
- The Golf Cart Poker Game is a fun game that doesn’t actually require playing golf.
- This game is an organized event in which the participants have to visit five to seven checkpoints (on golf carts, in this case) and find various playing cards that have been spread out in these locations, drawing not more than one at each.
- The objective of the game is to have the best poker hand at the end of the Poker Run. Therefore, the participant with the best hand wins the game.
- The poker hand rankings are listed below, from highest to lowest:
- Royal Flush: Run of sequential cards from ten to Ace, with all cards of the same suit.
- Straight Flush: Run of sequential cards in the same unit, but not Ace high.
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same rank and a pair, e.g., four Aces or four Kings.
- Full House: Three cards of the same rank and a pair, e.g., three Aces and a pair of Kings.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit.
- Straight (Run): Five sequential cards but not of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank, e.g., three Aces, three Kings, etc.
- Two Pair: Two sets of pairs, e.g., a pair of Kings and a pair of Queens.
- Pair: Two cards of the same rank, e.g., two Aces, two Kings, two Queens, etc.
- High Card: If you have none of the above, then the highest value card in your hand plays.