|Number of players||3, 4+|
|Team or Individual play||Team|
- In this game, each player antes a pre-decided amount for the round (usually $1). One playing card is awarded for the ante.
- Throughout the round, a player gets another playing card every time they make a one-putt.
- Two playing cards are awarded to players for a no-putt, regardless of how it is achieved, e.g., hole-in-one, chip-in, etc.
- Every time a player three-putts, they add $1 to the pot.
- $1 is added to the pot, and one card is deducted from the players who make more than three-putts.
- At the end of the game, players are dealt cards equal to the number of one-putts. The winning poker hand (most playing cards), which is usually the player with the most one-putts, wins the game and the pot.
- For example, Player A makes two one-putts and two three-putts. They are dealt 3 cards, one for the ante and two for the one-putts, and they also add $2 to the pot for the three-putts. The same process is followed by all players.