|Replay, Criers and Whiners, Wipeout, Play it again Sam
|Number of players
|Team or Individual play
- Players often complain about shots that cost them a good score and claim that they could do better if they play them over, and that is where the name “criers and whiners” originates from.
- In this game, players have a chance to play their bad shots over as a player’s handicaps are converted into do-overs or Mulligans that are used during the round.
- For example, if a player has a course handicap of 14, they get 14 free shots which can be used at any point during the same.
- While this game can be played with full handicaps, it is more often played with only two-thirds or three-fourth handicaps.
- The first tee shot cannot be replayed.
- No one shot can be replayed twice.